Page Views

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Palindrome Data & Time 11-11-11 11:11:11

   Palindrome
  Date & Time
11-11-11  11:11:11

The number eleven has a special characteristic in mathematics where it is the sixth prime number. It contains some interesting peculiarities where the number elevent times itself equals a palindrome.


Palindrome is a word, phrase, number, or other sequence of units that can be read the same way in either direction, with general allowances for adjustments to punctuation and word dividers. Some Examples are:-

"Eva, can I stab in a cave?", "Mr. Owl ate my metal worm", "Step on no pets", "Able was i ere I saw Elba", "A man, a plan, a canal, Panama".


These special Palindrome Cover & Maxim card created by my friend Mr.ANKIT AGARWAL, who is very creative and enthusiastic. He is doing exeriments in creating Maxim cards on several themes of philately.

He can reached by   innovativeankit@gmail.com







1 comment:

  1. Thanks dear for posting my Max card & Special cover "Palindrome Data & Time 11-11-11 11:11:11" on your Blog. I like your blog and want you to post more & more about your collection.

    ReplyDelete