Page Views

Thursday 6 December 2012

The Dewan of Morvi State vintage invitation card 1948

This is The Dewan Morvi State vintage invitation card is in my collection.  

In this invitation card The Dewan of Morvi state requesting the dignitaries to attend the Darbar to be held at the City Palace on Sunday the 15th February 1948.




















In my collection i have 10 different vintage invitation cards of India. I am sharing all of them together in my Heritage of India blog with the title "Vintage Invitation Cards of India". 

This is the link for "Vintage Invitation Cards of India".

http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/07/vintage-invitation-cards-of-india.html

3 comments:

  1. This Sounds Intersitng and u have a good collections

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir myself M.Pavan Kumar Research schlor would like to talk to in person and meet regarding my research please tell me your mobile number otherwise plz call me on7036508459

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir myself M.Pavan Kumar Research schlor would like to talk to in person and meet regarding my research please tell me your mobile number otherwise plz call me on7036508459

    ReplyDelete