Page Views

Thursday 1 March 2012

5 Years Interest Free Prize Bond 1960

This is 5 Years Interest Free Prize 1960 issued by Indian Postal Department.

Below is some description about this Prize Bond.

To attract public and to raise the maximum funds, Government of India issued a number of Prize Bonds with the eligibility of the Bonds for their participation for bi-annual draw for lucrative cash prizes.

5 YEARS INTEREST FREE PRIZE BONDS 1960

Issued subject to the provisions of Goverment of India, Ministry of Finance notification No.F4(1) - W&M/60 Dated 1st March 1960.

This is National Savings Certificate No.209 issued by Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Finance) according to "Equivalents of Money" 1989 Series One "Bonds and National Savings Certificates" book written by Mr.Manik Jain & Mr.K.K.Kathotia.

Value of this Bond : Rs.5 (Five Rupees)

Colour of the Bond : Violet on Light Blue

Size of the Bond : 165 x 200 mm




11 comments:

  1. sir i am having two of these bond dated sep 1961 .. are they worth anything or just a piece of paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sir! I have one bond like this. What did you do with yours bonds? They were worthy or not? Please reply

      Delete
  2. sir please let me know about it as soon as u get free to reply iwishmyself@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir please let me know about it as soon as u get free to reply iwishmyself@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 4 of these bonds but not sure what to do
      Can anyone help

      Delete
  4. I have on what to do let me know makarand.
    marathe.makarand@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two of these bonds. Let me know if it's of any value .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reply on roshnikaura@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. I have two bonds .Let me know if it of any current value 2021

      Delete
  6. What is the latest valu of the bond certificate.Is this give me any amount?If yes,please tell me the procedure.please tell on subrata05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have FIVE bonds .Let me know if it of any current value 2021
    PL TELL ME MOB 9812955416

    ReplyDelete