Page Views

Wednesday 28 March 2012

All India Radio Licence Renewal Receipts

In my collection i have 2 numbers of All India Radio Licence Renewal receipts. 

In those days at the time of its golden period many people listening radios very eagerly. At that time there will be huge demand for radios.

During that period people regularly renew their Radio Licences from All India Radio. 

These are 2 such of those Licence Renewal receipts.

Below is the first receipt with front side All India Radio stamps with duly cancellation and back side information about renewal period and the amount.



This is the (below) second All India Radio Licence Renewal Receipt which i have in my collection.

Front side is similar to above with duly cancellation of All Radio stamps by relevant Radio Station.  Back side is a advertisement of Punjab National Bank with a slogan of "Enjoy your liesure without worry" and also some write-up about PNB within the Radio set image.





4 comments:

  1. hey can u tell me his price bcz i have a original licence this is jack 0091 98280 84402 is my cell if u wannt it than call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe me i have a real radio licence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, what year is this from again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this radio licence 1966

    ReplyDelete